What do we believe?
The Reformed Presbyterian Church is founded upon the conviction that the Bible is the Word of God. We believe that the Bible is infallibly inspired and given as our guide to our beliefs and daily lives.
- We believe in orthodox doctrine of the Trinity. Our shorter catechism summarizes this doctrine. “There are three persons in the Godhead; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost; and these three are one God, the same in substance, equal in power and glory.”
- We believe that God is Sovereign, in personal salvation and over every realm of life.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the foundation stone of the church, the divine Son of God, and our only savior.
- We believe that God saves sinners by grace alone through faith alone in Jesus Christ alone for God’s glory alone.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is coming again to receive His believing children and to judge the world.
Our full doctrinal statement is found in the Westminster Confession of Faith, the Larger and Shorter Catechisms, and the Reformed Presbyterian Testimony.